Dr. Bharati A. Kakad
Upper Atmospheric Studies Division
Room No: 203
Indian Institute of Geomagnetism
Plot No. 5, Sector 18, New Panvel
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra – 410 218
Phone: +91-22-2748 4203
Fax: +91-22-2748 0762
- Ph. D. (Physics), University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India (2007)
- Received best poster award for the paper presented at INURSI-2004, Delhi, India.
- Received first prize for the presentation in COSPAR WORKSHOP on Analysis of Data from Multisatellite Magnetospheric Missions 2004, Beijing, China
- Nighttime equatorial F region and ESF irregularities
- Effect of magnetic disturbance on low latitude ionosphere
- Spaced receiver VHF Scintillations
Selected Publications in Refereed Journals:
- Bharati Engavale and Archana Bhattacharyya, Spatial correlation function of intensity variations in the ground scintillation pattern produced by equatorial spread F irregularities, Indian J. Radio and Space Phys, 34, 23-32, 2005.
- Bharati Engavale, K. Jeeva, K.U. Nair and Archana Bhattacharyya, Solar flux dependence of coherence scales in scintillation patterns produced by ESF irregularities, Ann. Geophys., 23, 1-6, doi:10.5194/angeo-23-3261-2005, 2005.
- D. Tiwari, B. Engavale, A. Bhattacharyya, C. V. Devasia, T. K. Pant, and R. Sridharan, Simultaneous radar and spaced receiver VHF scintillation observations of ESF irregularities, Ann. Geophys., 24, 1419-1427, doi:10.5194/angeo-24-1419-2006, 2006.
- Bharati Kakad, K. Jeeva, K.U. Nair and Archana Bhattacharyya, Magnetic activity linked generation of nighttime equatorial spread F irregularities, J. Geophy. Res., 112, A07311, doi:10.1029/2006JA012021, 2007.
- S. Sripathi, S. Bose, A. K. Patra, T. K. Pant, B. Kakad and A. Bhattacharyya, Simultaneous observations of ESF irregularities over Indian region using radar and GPS, Ann. Geophys., 26, 1–17, doi:10.5194/angeo-26-3197-2008, 2008.